Find out what is on with the SheCan… clan IN KETTERING
All of our group runs are led by a qualified England Athletics Coach with a qualified Run Leader and Assistant Run Leaders. Which means you’ll never be left to run alone, you’ll be insured and you’ll be getting the best advice to reach your goals, whatever they may be.
SheCan…Run in Kettering
All sessions meet at the London Road car park on a Monday and Wednesday (unless otherwise stated). Times may vary.
Beginner course – £40
8 week course suitable for the complete beginner.
- Course begins 7th January 2019- 7pm
- Sessions meet up twice a week on Monday and Wednesday evening
- No sessions during half-term week (week commencing February 18th)
Want to join with a friend? Get £5 discount each!
Use the button below to reserve two places. The discount will be applied automatically.
Run for Fitness – £21
4 week block , suitable for anyone who can comfortably cover at least 5k without walking
- Sessions meet up twice a week on Monday and Wednesday evening, time varies between 7.30pm and 8pm
- No sessions during half-term week (week commencing 18th February)
Start dates as follows:
- 7th January
- 4th February (no sessions week commencing 18th February)
- We run for fun and not speed and with this in mind our pace ranges from approximately 10:30 min miles to 11:30 min miles in our group runs. Sessions will range from speed/hill work (allowing you to run at your own pace) to working on increasing distances (group runs).
Got online banking? Fabulous! Receive a £1 discount when you pay for your course by direct bank transfer. Email us for details.