Find out what is on with the SheCan… clan IN KETTERING
All of our group runs are led by a qualified England Athletics Coach with a qualified Run Leader and Assistant Run Leaders. Which means you’ll never be left to run alone, you’ll be insured and you’ll be getting the best advice to reach your goals, whatever they may be.
SheCan…Run in Kettering
All sessions meet at the Swimming Pool car park, Kettering on a Monday and Wednesday (unless otherwise stated). Times vary.
Beginner course – £40
8 week course suitable for the complete beginner.
- Course begins 8th January 2018 – 7pm
- Sessions meet up twice a week on Monday and Wednesday evening
- No sessions w/c 12th February
Run for Fitness – £21
4 week blocks suitable for anyone who can already run 5k.
Start dates as follows:
- 8th January 2018
- 5th February 2018 – (No sessions w/c 12th February)
- 12th March 2018
- We run for fun and not speed and with this in mind our pace ranges from approximately 10:30 min miles to 11:30 min miles in our group runs. Sessions will range from speed/hill work (allowing you to run at your own pace) to working on increasing distances (group runs).
Got online banking? Fabulous! Receive a £1 discount when you pay for your course by direct bank transfer. Email us for details.